Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thoughts for the Day

1. When I see the “Elevator Emergency Response Vehicle” parked in from of my place of employment, I choose to take the stairs.

2. People employed at a hospital shouldn’t be allowed to take their lunch to work in those little red and white Igloo brand coolers. I see people rushing around with those at a hospital, and I immediately assume it’s a liver or a heart waiting for transplant. What if a transplant cooler got mixed up with a lunch cooler in some freak incident?! An unsuspecting nursing tech would end up finding a kidney in his lunch box while the transplant team would find themselves trying to figure out how to save a patient with nothing but a ham sandwich and a jello pudding cup!

3. Holiday wreaths are for your front door. Not the grill of your car. Cut off the nonsense!

3 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear hospital food is rather bad. I think a good ham sandwich and a cup of jello might be appreciated.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Yesterday, January 8th, I saw not one, not two but three vehicles with wreaths on the grill! It made me think of you, LOL! I must confess, I do have a new years antenna ball on my car...in your honor, I will change it today!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger C Brow said...

LOL. The antenna balls are perfectly acceptable, and some even so for the whole year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home