Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Road Trip

After a 10 day jaunt through the Western states of California, Nevada, and Oregon, I've landed back in San Diego. I'm going to leave out the details and just say I had a great trip. I relaxed in a sauna with a good friend in Reno, watched some good music played in Eugene, painted pottery in Coos Bay, strolled among sand dunes in Bandon, and hiked to 6 different waterfalls. Oh yea, and I got to throw up in the Portland airport. I think I'm going to start of list of airports I get airsick at. I'm up at least 12 by now. Anyway, I took a few pictures along the way. Here's a little starter set.

Old cemetary in Coquille, OR. Pinhole camera.
Dunes in Bandon, OR. Pinhole camera.
Double exposure. Holga.
Same Coquille, OR cemetary. Holga again.


3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Ali said...

What lovely photos. I'm glad they are just a starter set, can't wait to see more.

Sounds like you had a good trip, if we disclude the airport!!!

My favourite photo... it's has just got to be the pinhole photo of the Sand Dunes... it's fantastic! You must be so thrilled.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Pam said...

you forgot...gave your muscles a workout mowing down Ryan's parents front jungle...thanks again!!! Painting was fun, next time we might have to take the guys along?

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger C Brow said...

Yes! And from what I hear, both Ryan and Ed are quite the pottery artists! And I mean that in the manliest sense of the word :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home