Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fortune Cookie

I had breakfast with a friend today at the Golden Phenix. (Yes, the Golden Phenix, not Phoenix. I don’t know the story, but I’m sure it’s a good one.) The Golden Phenix is a nice little Chinese/breakfast place in North Park, San Diego. Pancakes or won tons. Your choice. Anyway, I like the Phenix for many reasons, but one huge checkmark in the plus column is that you get a fortune cookie with your breakfast. If I’m going to have a fortune cookie at any point in my day, it makes much more sense that I get it at breakfast than at dinner. That way I have help deciding if I should brave the day, or simply crawl back into bed. Anyway, I liked this one and think it’s worth sharing:

“What you forgive today will be your compensation tomorrow.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home