Friday, June 09, 2006

Pastor Dre

While on a beer run last night with a friend, some guys standing outside the corner market were handing out glossy colored fliers for a free event: “Summer Jamz ’06.” The event is put on by Victory Outreach Church and boasts a “live appearance by Pastor Dre.” Now, I’m looking at the flier and trying to figure out which of these guys (if any) is the infamous Pastor Dre. Is it the guy defiantly exhaling the smoke of his cigarette? How about the guy with mucho bling bling holding a wad of cash and leaning against his orange Hummer with a girl at each side? Or could it be the sunglass-clad guy holding the gun? I guess the only way to know would be to go to Summer Jamz, and I don’t see that happening. It’s not that I’m not curious. More that I’m simply afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home