Monday, October 16, 2006

Reading: A Lost Art (The sequel)

Well, it happened again. I got into work today and again found a package clearly marked, “Refrigerate Upon Arrival” that was left on the counter in my lab since Friday. Only this time it wasn’t just sitting there undisturbed. The package was open, the packing slip was removed and placed on the counter, and the two bottles from inside were also removed and sitting on the counter next to the empty box. I’m at my wit’s end with this. All I can say is WTF?!?! Just read and follow directions people! It's really not rocket science here. It's clear that the perp can read. After all, the package made it into my lab because it had my name and lab address written on it. So what the frick is the problem?! It's got a bright green sticker on it saying "Refrigerate Upon Arrival!" The sticker's almost as big as an entire side of the box!!! Argh!


Stay tuned for the next installment of "Reading: A Lost Art." I'd be willing to bet a puppy's life on there being a few more such incidents around here. Apparently you really can't teach an old dog new tricks, and you can’t teach a disgruntled, self-important secretary to read and follow directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home