Saturday, September 29, 2007

Zero Image

I've been playing around with pinhole photography for a few months now and have had moderate success. I now have a light meter, and that will no doubt improove my chances of getting nice shots. This whole time I've been using a camera I made myself form a tin can and a magnet. It produces pretty distinctive images and I don't plan on giving up on it, but it was time to upgrade. The Zero Image company in Hong Kong makes amazing wooden pinhole cameras that take beautiful images. The cameras themselves are beautiful too. Teak wood. Shinny. Nice. My parents got me one for my birthday. Yippy! Took it out last week to shoot a test roll. I love the results so far. Here are a few of the images from the camera along with pics Ryan took of me taking the pics. Click on the images to see them bigger.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home