Sunday, August 24, 2008

Singer Castle Wedding

Last week, Ryan and I flew to upstate NY to attend the wedding of my friends Christy and Todd. Christy was in all of my classes as an undergraduate at Syracuse, and oh, the stories I could tell. Anyway, we arrived in Rochester, NY and were picked up by my friend Kelly. After a long awaited dinner of Dinosaur BBQ, we went back to her home and spent an evening by a backyard fire with her and her husband Dana. Kelly, Christy and I were inseperable while students at Syracuse, and we were going to the wedding in Cape Vincent together. Cape Vincent is basically in the middle of nowhere. There isn't a single chain hotel or motel for miles. Finding a place to stay was complicated by the annual pirate festival in a neighboring town. Ryan and I found this fellow. Yar!



Here's a picture of Ryan and I before going to the rehersal dinner.



And here are Christy, Kelly, and I.


This one is at the rehersal dinner. Kelly, Dana, Ryan and I are seated at the table and Christy and Todd are standing behind us.



Here's Christy beign walked down the aisle by her father.

And Christy and Todd's first dance as a married couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home