Friday, June 22, 2007

Living Large

I've been in Portland for about a week now. The apartment doesn't have much to show for itself yet, but slowly signs of occupation are beginning to appear. As of yet, there is no kitchen or living room furniture (or even a light in the living room). We were sitting on skateboards until just a few days ago when the bed delivery guy came and brought the beds. Now we can sit on the edge of a bed and eat dinner off our paper plates. I'd call that progress. We've also gathered a few kitchen necessities. We have nice flatware. Not the kind that will rust in a month or two, but some actual decent stuff. We also got a few pyrex baking dishes, frying pans, and my two favorite kitchen goodies: a deluxe knife set in a swivel wooden block caddy, and a spice rack. Spice rack=living large!



Oh, the bottom left pic is of the building I work in.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A spice rack...ok, I feel better and now I will quit worrying!

See you next wknd!

And maybe we will bring you a light for the living room. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home