Thursday, December 27, 2007

Photos from vacations

Ryan has been scanning some of the film that's been developed from my Zero Image 6X9 pinhole camera. It's been so busy recently with moving and finals and the holidays that I hadn't given much thought to shots I had taken. Here are two. The first is the lighthouse at Bullard's Beach State Park in Bandon, Oregon taken in December. The second is a waterfall called Fishawk Falls about 25 minutes inland of Seaside, Oregon taken in November. Many thanks to Ryan for helping me climb down to get this shot. It was steep and wet and slippery. I don't think I'd have tried the descent if it were not for his help.


1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Both fun days for me! I love the pic of the lighthouse. This pic shows off how beautiful it is since getting restored this past year. Now I know what the falls look like from the bottom up...I was more than willing to view it from the top down, and believe I would still be at the bottom had I decided to climb down with you two!! Thanks for posting these shots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home