Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ted D. Gets a New Outfit

This is my childhood teddy bear. His name is Ted D. Bear. He was a Christmas present from my godparents when I was in kindergarden or 1st grade, and I probably thought the name was pretty smart. I just arrived back at my parents' house in NH and found Ted in my room wearing some new garb. It was 5 am in the morning when I found him and it was such a fun surprise. He's now sporting a New England Patriots uniform, complete with helmet, jersey, pants, kleets, and a football. It's AWESOME! Until now, he's been wearing the same thing for over 20 years which was basically some of my old baby clothes that hadn't been washed in about 20 years either. It was definitely time for a change, and I think he looks great!.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Ted D. Bear's new duds! I think he look fabulous!

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home