Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Retribution

I'm not typically a believer in the ole "what goes around comes around" karmic theory of the universe evening things out. But today... today is different. Today I felt like I got what's been coming to me. Back on July 5th of this year, the soda machine at the lab took my money, and gave back no soda. My Mt. Dew got stuck in the machine as you can see in the picture on the left. And there it stayed for over a month until the soda delivery guy came and refilled the machine. Mocking me every time I passed it. But today... today I finally got what was coming to me. I inserted my dollar, pressed the button, and ka-thud, ka-thud! TWO Pepsis fell down the chute! Today is going to be a good day.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Pam said...

So take THAT Pepsi Machine!!

Isn't it funny how the simple things in life can really make your day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home