Thursday, July 05, 2007

Are you SURE it's not Monday?!?!

Got home pretty late last night after an outing to Eugene, OR to watch a minor league baseball game with Ryan, his folks, and some of their friends/family. Slept in a little later than usual this morning then trudged off to work. Tired, and not wanting to be at work on such a beautiful day, I made my usual trip to the soda machine. I deposited my $0.75, pressed B-9, and watched my Mt. Dew hurled over the edge of it's row, plummet towards the bottom of the vending machine, and KrThunk!...get wedged between the bottom row and the glass. What the %*&@?!?! Undercaffinated and out my last $0.75....not a good way to start the day.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO machine!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home