Sunday, May 04, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Suds

Here's are the new additions to our home. Mr. Washer and Ms. Dryer (a.k.a Mr. and Ms. Suds). No more having to buy new socks and underwear because I don't have time to sit around a laundromat. No more waiting until I've gone through every single article of clothing I own before doing laundry. No more hoarding quarters. I can now do laundry in the peace of my own home. And there are, of course, additional benefits. 1) I enter the house through the mud/laundry room, and now it always smells nice and fresh. 2) The dryer vent hose leads into the garage (wierd, I know). This means we now have a "heated" garage and can use the workshop, or set up the ping pong table there and still play in the winter. Ah...aren't they beautiful?!

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Pam said...

whoo hoo!!! whoo hoo!!! what more can be said besides whoo hoo good for you!!!

Pam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home