Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Funny Signs

I love coming across signs that are intrinsically funny without meaning to be. Sure, some of these signs are probably only funny to me, and no one else of sane mind. And some would only strike me as funny if in the right (or wrong) frame of mind. For example, I can't help but snicker when I see one of those "deliveries in rear" or "parking in rear" signs. I know, my brain is just warped like that, but I've seen other people laugh too. I'm not the only one.

I was walking around campus today and saw this one. I know it's not got full time funniness, but it was funny to me at the time. It's on a fence surrounding a building that's right across from a picinic bench, a tennis court, and a water fountain. The building doesn't look industrial in any way. I found it funny because I couldn't imagine where in the world these fork lifts would be coming from. I'll be on the look out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home