Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Noah's Bagels, You Loose!

That's right, you loose. Another busy day today and I sped off to the lab without even grabbing a glass of juice. I decided to stop by a new Noah's Bagels that just opened up a few blocks from school and grab a bagel to go. "Asiago cheese bagel with butter on the side, please," I said. Then, in a moment of hesitation, I asked, "Wait, do you have real butter, or is margarine?" "Margarine," she tells me. Bleck! That's always been a pet peeve of mine at bagel places which is why I hesitated after ordering and asked. I specifically asked for butter, and the lady gladly took my order...full well assuming margarine would be a reasonable substitute...not even caring enough to ask if that was OK. Well, it's not. Margarine is OK for certain recipes and such, but never as a spread. It's unnaturally yellow, and just doesn't taste right. In my opinion, it totally ruins the bagel. I canceled my order, and walked out...sans bagel....and will definitely not be returning. Margarine? Bleck!

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Pam said...

bleck, bleck and triple bleck!!!

;-)

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger 00000 said...

hahahhah, I never really thoght about it....

char

 

Post a Comment

<< Home